Monday, May 12, 2008

What A Cliché

I just can’t bring myself to finish up my accounting assignment for Blue Spirit Surf And Adventure Retreats which is due on 14th of May, to the think of it I haven’t even begun with it. Time frame: two more days to go…

Follow up with a presentation and an executive summary for Starlight case study for IST (Information System Technology) (I think that what it stands for, correct me if I am wrong) on the 20th of May which I have not prepare anything whatsoever, not even reading the article and questions. Time frame: eight more days to go…

Not to forget I have a constant flow of homework to be done every tutorial for every week. Where I got to admit, I just don’t really do. (with a cliché reason of I don’t have the time nor the mood) Time frame: every day until tutorials end…

Dreadful. Period.

0 kiss(es):