Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The "cool" Guardian Angel


I saw Guardian Angel in the resource centre (a place in my college where you hang out furnish 98% by IKEA and Dell computers) which give me the nostalgia feeling. (in a good way I suppose)

For all who doesn’t know who is Guardian Angel, he is a stranger who helped me up when I fall flat on my butt into a puddle of water (don’t ask me or remind me how did it happen) when guys like him (let’s just say he was those “cool” looking kind) are suppose to laugh at me instead. (Imagine a f** and u*** person in skirts suddenly fall flat right on the puddle of water unable to get up because it was too slippery). I was so embarrassed I don’t even dare to look to see that person until my friends later pointed him out.

This just reminds me that, there are still people with a good and kind heart out there. You could be like him too; we all could if we want to.

2 kiss(es):

♥ Crz said...

Woo..that picture u uploaded..
looks abit like Wei Mun * Curtin..
Know who's that?

-jamie- said...

haha..... i don't know that person leh.... lolz