Friday, April 11, 2008

OMG, I Was Tagged Again

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
My inspiration change from time to time, so it is hard to clarify my all-time inspiration.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Could I not answer this and say it’s my privacy

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?

- Beatrice; she is just crazily fun.
- Julian; no reason needed for him :)
- Daniel; I think he just need it to clear his mind…


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
New York and LA.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have more dream come true. >< 6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Definitely.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Go to New York and LA. XD

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I don’t see why not.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-down to earth
-friendly
-she believes in god?

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To just love me for who I am.

11. Which do you hate the most?
People who just pull me down in life.

12. What is your ambition?
I want to life to the fullest.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It is hard to choose, because this is a sensitive issue.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends and money. $-$

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons:
Pros: I don’t think I deserve to state my own pros
Cons: lazy, hypocrite and something...

16. Are you a pessimist?
I try not to, yet sometimes I can't help it.

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Being a procrastinator.

18. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?
Tons of things, everyone do something they regret now and then?

19. What makes you different?
Being me, with my own identity, I am different~

20. Today is......
The day I finish my economic midterm paper; yay. XD

I Tag...... Daniel and Julian

1 kiss(es):

Julian Jansen Goh said...

haha...i hope da island is some kind or paradise island.....!!plus how do i do the tag thing????

JJ