Thursday, April 10, 2008

Desperate 4 Attention

Short notes: Joanna tried to murder me with “Clorox” sweets. *gaps* She should have offer me those sweets before the mid semester exams starts, I might have take it.

I spent hours designing and making my new (current) blog header, yet no one took notice of it. I post up tons of photos sometimes, yet so one ever comments. (even how bad is it, I don’t mind)

I think I am starting to become an attention seeker.


p/s: for those who doesn't know "Clorox" is a bleacher.

4 kiss(es):

Julian Jansen Goh said...

hey.....i notice.....!!haha....ur best fren here...

Anonymous said...

I noticed too

BeNg HuA said...

wan ppl attention horr?Post more pics laa..noticed that ur header changed..Y choose a kid wit a dog?Any reason?

-jamie- said...

julian: yea... will always love you.

daniel: thanks :D

beng hua: yea la want ppl attention, post more pics ah? see 1st la... the pic jz think that very sweet and classic. XD