Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Weekend (12-13/4/08) Part 2 : Nocturnal Nite

It has been so long since I have been to LQ, finally I said no yes just what the hell and hop into Julian’s car after my dinner with my parents.

From that time onwards I have been thrown with names of his friends. It was embarrassing when I bump into his friends later and I gave them “what-is-your-name-again” look, but they understood and repeated their name again. *blush*


The song played that night was tolerably okay, but somehow the crowd was disappointing. Yet I didn’t regard any second of that night, it was fun and crazy being able to party again with Julian and his mates.

It was yet another insane idea stuck us after we came back from KL; which was hanging out in McD at wee hours in the morning. Seth being a nocturnal joined us at 4 and there we are yet another gathering of old friends. Updating on each other’s life, bitching, gossiping, joking and teasing was always the tradition. It just brings back memories of how we have all know each other for an amazing 7 years, time flies.

After hours of reluclent to leave McD and dozens of times refilling a regular cup of coke for 3 of us. Dawn starts to breakout at 0710, with yawns and drowsy eyes we headed home for some shuteyes.

Happy Songkran!

6 kiss(es):

Julian Jansen Goh said...

its one my most happiest days that i havnt had for a while!

BIG THK YOU,lov ya to bits....!

JJ

-jamie- said...

me too, thanks for making it work out for me.....

XOXO
Chein Yee

beatrice lee said...

omgsh!!hang out till morn?jeolous-nyerr..boohoo!!!hahahha

-jamie- said...

yea it was fun... once in a bluemoon kinda thing...

Julian Jansen Goh said...

haha....once in a blue moon??

beatrice lee said...

once in a blue moon.right lah.hahaha..i dont even have the chance to hang out till 7am.damn..lol.the most i get is till 3am.and that is also mamak-ing.lmao