Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Weekend (12-13/4/08) Part 1

Short notes: There are so many things I would like to write out, yet I don’t seem to have the time.

This weekend was one of the craziest weekends I had for quite some time. And I love it.

It started with an indecisive thought, yet everything went out just find. Thanks to Julian who would tolerate with me and my timing. XD (will always love him to bits)

Due to my mom’s birthday coming up on Monday, I was obligated to go dinner on Saturday with the family and we end up in Tony Roma’s, Cineleisure.

Tony Roma’s is one of the steak and seafood restaurants that have been spreading like wildfire around Klang Valley. I must say, it wasn’t the best place I have been to, but it is good, no doubt.

Here are some of mouthwatering dishes I had.














The starter which is a much have.














The beef ribs was yummy indeed.














Blue Romatini.


















I can't help to post a picture of me and my brother right before we head out.

p/s: Look out for the continuous entry which is the highlight of the weekend that would be posted up really soon.

6 kiss(es):

BeNg HuA said...

Bro n sis reli luks diff...hahah

-jamie- said...

is this a bad thing or a good thing?

Anonymous said...

Hehe..your new hairstyle looks good.:P

-jamie- said...

thanks I love it too.... something different

Julian Jansen Goh said...

second episode...cant wait!cant wait!!hehe.....

ya lor,bro and sis dont look alike,hm....no idea its a good thing/bad,cos it depends on the sis and bro opinion rite!

lov ya girl

-jamie- said...

I have writers block for part two also la... lolz wait up ya... XD