Thursday, May 1, 2008

Iron Man!!!!!


After a long anticipation for the screening of Iron Man, at last it was out on the 30th of April of 2008. With melancholy hopes that we could get the tickets for the premier of Iron Man, we were lucky obtaining the tickets at the last 15 minutes before the movies start.

I am not going to pour out the content, since (I think) a lot of you are anticipating to watch it too. Yet I can’t help to say at least “something” about it.

Iron Man is yet another add-on to the hit list of successful superhero comic turned superhero movie. It was filled with lots-of-laugh with jokes and acts thrown by Tony Starks (Robert Downey Jr.), and talk about how good he actually look in that movie *drools*. For those who have no idea how Tony Starks became Iron Man, this movie would tell you, which was actually quite interesting (I know nothing about it before I watch this show). Gwyneth Paltrow (still looking pretty like always) is also starting in this movie as Virginia Potts; Tony Starks sectary and love interest.

Definitely a worth watch.

Ratings: 4.7 / 5 (don’t ask me where does the 0.3 went)

p/s: “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath is so going to a hit again after this.

4 kiss(es):

Jean said...

your cousin today just went to watch alone as I am "busy" to study for my exam..
Tmr will be my last paper...
At last I can have some rest~Lol

-jamie- said...

har alone? >< that desperate eh.... all the best in your exam. :)

Julian Jansen Goh said...

Iron Man was just ok for me,entertainning in a way......not bad la for a comic turn movie!

watch it with the GP's lor...hehe!

miss u girl...

-jamie- said...

your taste and my taste different la.... :P