Monday, April 21, 2008

An Addictive Habit

Alvin, Moi and Julian


This is becoming a habit and it is addictive.

Once again I told Julian that I feel like going LQ (it is really unexplainable), and with some finger crossing for transport. Yes, I was there again, twice in a row. (perfectly unbelievable)

The music was better than last week and it was definitely way crowded then last week (yes we can’t even move), yet most of the time I was outside the club mingling with the others. Oh, I get to know that gang a little more; they are just fun and nice people to hang out with.

I am feeling idle, so details will be pour out vocally to some.

3 kiss(es):

Julian Jansen Goh said...

haha......@list this time the person who touch u is ahem......!!haha.....we both understand can la!!hehe....
yeh,glad u hav fun,seeing u happy makes me happy too!!dem.....i'm gonna cry wen i'm in college!how to meet alry.....so FAR!!
sad sad........

MISS U GIRL!!

JJ

-jamie- said...

don't make me cry okay... lolz T^T *sobs*

XOXO
-jamie-

Julian Jansen Goh said...

"I wish you well"=MC

girl.....u can borrow my shoulder to cry on!!like in tht movie!hehe....

jj